Kashmir Aid is seeking seasoned individuals who have substantial experience of delivering projects within the AJK region. The objectives of this team are to break through current barriers and develop long term strategy for the region. The following are some of the requirements to join the Kashmir Aid Think Tank team.
- Individual is not affliated to any Political Party within AJK.
- Are not permanent residents of AJK
- Have got substantial experience of community work within AJK either through an individual capacity or through Charity work.
- Must be educated to a Degree Level
- Hold a prominent position within the country of residence
- Have a passion for helping make a difference in that region
- Have industry experience at a professional level.
If you meet these qualities, then please contact us so you could be considered as a member of the team.